Friday, April 24, 2009

DREAM COME TRUE...in progress

I have exciting news, folks. My dream of owning my own company AND my own fishing boat are about to come true. My good friend Pat, owner of Snake River and Clearwater Guide Services is selling out. Come steelhead season I hope to have all the paperwork done and on my way to being the owner of Clearwater Guide Service. My wife has also agreed to become even poorer with me by building our own fishing boat. HCM is drawing it up, and hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll have some pictures posted of the progress.

We're a little scared, a little nervous, but a lot excited about this new venture. You'll still catch me driving tour boats up the Snake River in the summer, but you'll probably find me fishing on the Clearwater most days.

No comments: